We have followed Government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
We strive to provide you with a high level of uninterrupted service throughout this pandemic, whilst minimising the risk of infection to both you and our staff.
The safety of you and our staff is our top priority.
Here are just some of the ways we are keeping our clients and their homes safe:
- When our staff make a visit to a client’s home in order to provide a market appraisal, or to prepare for marketing the property, we will have gloves and masks available.
- We do ask that clients open all internal doors prior to our arrival to reduce the need to for us to handle these, and that windows are opened to allow good air flow within the home.
- We have additional hand sanitiser available and we are sure to carry anti-bacterial/anti-viral wipes to cleanse anything that we may have come into contact with inside the property.
- We are sure to sanitise all of our equipment after every use.
- If preferable, we are also able to offer Virtual Valuations for any client who does not feel comfortable with us visiting their home.
When conducting viewings on behalf of our clients, the following procedure has been put in place to protect the public, our vendors and their homes, as well as our staff – this is communicated to potential purchasers in writing in advance of the visit:
- Where possible, Virtual Viewings are issued to potential purchasers in the first instance.
- We will supply hand sanitiser and all viewers are required to apply this prior to entry of the property. We also encourage potential purchasers to wear additional protective gear, such as gloves and masks.
- A maximum of two people per viewing is permitted.
- Our agents wear gloves for the duration of the visit and have masks available where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All internal/external doors will be opened by us prior to starting the viewing, to reduce the need for others to handle these. Viewers are requested not to touch anything whatsoever within the property.
- We will accompany viewers to each floor of the property to ensure the security, safety and cleanliness of your belongings.
- All internal and external door handles/light switches etc will be cleaned by us with an anti-bacterial/anti-viral wipe prior to our leaving your home.
For those clients who would like to visit us in the office, we have a clearly marked safe-zone for clients, with staff positioned behind screens. Abundant hand sanitiser is available upon entry/exit.
We inform all clients and viewers that it is mandatory to reschedule any appointment should they, or anyone with whom they reside, come into contact with anyone showing any symptoms.
Please note that only short and essential face-to-face meetings are to be conducted in the office by prior appointment with your Estate Agent.
What we have put in place to keep you and our staff safe:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff.
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in place and in line with guidance.
- We have limited the number of clients and staff that can be in the building at any one time.
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that a safe distance of 1m+ can be maintained within the building.
- We have done everything practical to manage transmission risk within the building.
We ask you to please follow these simple steps if you visit our offices:
“Keeping you and our staff safe.”